installation error with wizardFX Flanger

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/19/2023, 11:16 AM

Hello,

I installed the Music Maker 2023 Premium, when i first run it, it open a small windows where it download and install very fast multiple addons for it (including the wizardFX, idk why i got an error that wizardFX Flanger had an installation error and it is not included in the available track effects list (only the other 10 wizardFX effects).

How i do a manual reinstallation of this missing wizardFX Flanger (or enforce to auto reinstall it)?

Thank You!!!!

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/19/2023, 12:58 PM

@Tercio-Sampaio Is the download still listed in the Download Tab inside Music Maker?

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/19/2023, 1:00 PM

i deleted the corresponding dll file

c:\ProgramData\Magix\Music Maker\31\MAGIX Plugins\WizardFX\APU_wFX_Flanger_x64.dll

it redownload it but inside in audio track effects it still not shows wFX Flanders, only the others wFX.

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/19/2023, 1:01 PM

no not shows in download, it was something that magix downnload and installed on start, not inside the download window.

SP. wrote on 2/19/2023, 2:57 PM

@Tercio-Sampaio Can you restore the DLL from the Recycle Bin? Maybe it would have been enough to just rescan the VST path in the program settings.

If not, then check under Windows Apps and Features if you can uninstall the Wizard FX Suite there. Then redownload it from the store or the Download Tab. If the uninstaller isn't listed separately then uninstall "Magix Content and Soundpools" and check if the plugins will appear in the list. At the moment I'm not sure if they are listed there.

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/19/2023, 3:16 PM

I could fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of only delete the DLL, i deleted the full folder:

c:\ProgramData\Magix\Music Maker\31\MAGIX Plugins\WizardFX

Then, when started it full restored the folder with all 11 effects and all working now on effect menus!

Thank You!!!!

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/20/2023, 12:16 AM

Ok, after restart of the Music Maker, the wizardFX flander still not shows on effects list!

In c:\ProgramData\Magix\Music Maker\31\MAGIX Plugins\WizardFX\ folder i have the 11 files including the flander, but in effects list the flander not shows in MM2023 menus.

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/20/2023, 12:25 AM

Here are in software and in folder

Tercio-Sampaio wrote on 2/20/2023, 12:36 AM

After a reset of VST Plugins info i think i got it all ok!

So its ok for now ... :)