Comments

rraud wrote on 2/3/2021, 4:42 PM

Did you install Ozone Elements? It should be an option when launching the install manager file (soundforge_audiostudio15_dlm.exe), which I assume you have already downloaded. Once it is installed, open Sound Forge, load an audio file and select the Ozone Elements plug-in. It should open a activation dialog. Ozone Elements has a separate serial code which is different than the one for Sound Forge Audio Studio. The PC must be connected to the internet to activate Ozone Elements.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Frank-McGroarty.

Frank-McGroarty wrote on 2/4/2021, 1:12 AM

Many thanks. I downloaded the installation file and that also included the Ozone programme, I was expecting the same thing re separate installation. It went through the installation and the link does show on the Sound Forge control panel, but when I click on it, it says plug in not installed

rraud wrote on 2/4/2021, 10:21 AM

Did the Ozone installation start and complete successfully? The installation process display is obvious. If you did not see anything, it did not install.

Frank-McGroarty wrote on 2/4/2021, 3:44 PM

It said that it installed, but there was no follow through asking to input the Serial Number

rraud wrote on 2/4/2021, 4:24 PM

If you installed the Ozone Elements VST-3 version, Audio Studio does not support VST-3. plugs. Install the VST-2.4 version. You can download the installer directly from iZotope, which has the 2.4 option
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/downloads/legacy-products.html

If that is not the case, uninstall and reinstall using the above iZ installer,

Frank-McGroarty wrote on 2/5/2021, 3:18 AM

The following message came up when I reinstalled.   (VST3, 64bit) Version was found by sound Forge Audio Studio.  Make sure that the plugin is installed properly and rescan. This was what came with the actual download. . If it is not compatible, why offer it as part of the package and give a serial number. Tried the link, you sent. Installs what appears to be a different programme and does not link to Audio Studio 15

rraud wrote on 2/5/2021, 9:53 AM

Ozone is not a Audio Studio specific product and can be used on most DAWs and such that support the VST format plug-ins.

In your case, Open the Ozone Elements installer and select the 'Custom' option and check-mark VST-2, If you do not have Sound Forge Pro or other apps the support VST-3 uncheck it. Same goes for the other formats.