Install of Acid items missing!!!!!!!!!

Alan-Pitt wrote on 8/16/2022, 3:54 PM

After downloading and installing my Acid Pro 11 Suite from the Magix user area I discover that the (Brainworx Ultimate Bundle) is missing from the installer and is not available in my downloads area. I discovered this purely because Melodyne didn't install either and appears to be missing. It's certainly not available when searching plugins.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/16/2022, 4:16 PM

@Alan-Pitt Check your order confirmation e-mail. You probably need to download Melodyne and Brainworx plugins from the websites of their developers and not from your Magix user account. Magix doesn't publish these plugins.

Alan-Pitt wrote on 8/17/2022, 5:49 AM

Thank you very much SP. I'm having huge issues with Acid Pro 11 including multiple crashes and install issues.

SP. wrote on 8/17/2022, 6:23 AM

@Alan-Pitt I'm not sure what issues you have, but you can hold CTRL and SHIFT and double click on the program icon to reset the program settings. Maybe this will help. Users reported that ACID runs unstable if they mix 32 bit, 64 bit, VST2 and VST3 plugins. It is recommend to only use one type of plugins until a bug fix is released.

Alan-Pitt wrote on 8/17/2022, 6:53 AM

Thank you, SP for once again responding so quickly. That's greatly appreciated. Will try that suggestion.