Independence Pro Plus Installer for mac Monterey 12.1

seek-man wrote on 1/19/2022, 10:27 AM

I purchased Independence Pro Plus.
Independence and Library are activated, and the library path is located.
After loading the sample, it prompts that the audio file cannot be loaded. Clicking Auto-find also prompts that file was found but can't be opened.

My Independence is installed with version 3.6, and the system is macOS Monterey 12.1.
Please help me see the problem, any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/19/2022, 10:54 AM

@seek-man

Independence and Library are activated, and the library path is located.

You ran the Independence installer and the separate library installer, correct? The "File not found" error is a common copy protection error that appears if Independence thinks your library isn't registered. Maybe it helps if you run the Pro Plus Library installer again.

seek-man wrote on 1/20/2022, 5:51 AM

@SP.  Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I have two Macs, both macOS Monterey 12.1, one of them is a new computer with no other software installed, both have the same problem.
The Independence and Pro Plus libraries are currently installed and activated in the E-License Manager program.
I tried reinstalling the library without success.
I use Independence to load other sound libraries, such as Guzheng, and they can be read normally. Only the Pro Plus library said it could not load.
Has any customer successfully used it on a Mac 12.1 system? Now it seems that the authorization was not successfully written to the system.

SP. wrote on 1/20/2022, 8:44 AM

@seek-man If the Pro Plus Library is already registered on your computer, can you open it with the free Best Service Engine 2 sample player? I'm not sure this will work, but it could be worth a try. Engine 2 is updated more often than Independence. A new version just released some days ago.

I also would suggest you contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for assistance with your problem.