Independence pro caused Logic Pro crashed when closing project

Oscar-Wu wrote on 4/18/2021, 8:29 AM

Hi! I just installed indenpende pro premium library and successful loaded sample and play.But every time I close my logic project with independence pro used.Logic always crashed and can’t be closed normally. I don’t know my inde pence au version is latest one or not.I just directly downloaded it from my user area.

If there is a newer version of indenpence pro please send me the link.

Mac os:10.15.7 Logic Pro :10.6.1

Thanks!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/18/2021, 8:45 AM

@Oscar-Wu

Welcome to the Magix user to user forum, not a contact for any Magix staff so no-one is going to send you any link, sorry.

Your Magix account should include the latest installer; it should also be listed in Producer Planet under "My Products".

As to versions, I've just checked my installation of Independence Pro and it is version 3.3.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 4/18/2021, 8:53 AM

@Oscar-Wu You should be able to see the version number at the bottom of the "Preferences" screen (above the on screen keyboard). Which version do you have?

Oscar-Wu wrote on 4/18/2021, 9:17 AM

I’ll check my version tomorrow at my studio.Thanks for help😀😀