Independence pro 3.6 did not pass the apple AU on logic 10.7.7

Chossy-Pratama wrote on 6/9/2023, 12:34 AM

i have magic independence for along time, last hackintosh i use is catalina and logic pro for catalina for daw, and the independence work fine.

a week ago i update my hackintosh to ventura 13.4, logic pro to 10.7.7 and magic independence 3.6

and when i run my logic it say i have 2 audio unit enable which did not pass the apple AU validation and the audio unit is the independence instrument and independence fx effect with failed validation, when the other plugin i use like arturia, spectatronic, native instrument successffuly validated.

many thanks

sorry for my bad english

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/9/2023, 3:23 AM

@Chossy-Pratama

These are user to user forums and there are no Magix staff here. So you really need to email infoservice@magix.net and ask that they forward your email to the appropriate department.

Sorry I can't offer any other suggestions to you! I suspect the problem you are experiencing may not be solvable since there have been no updates to Independence Pro for some years, and you are using a Hackintosh computer.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 6/9/2023, 4:37 AM

@Chossy-Pratama Yes, I believe the last Independence update was in 2019. If Magix has no interest in getting a new distribution license from Apple I don't think you'll get it to run without workarounds.

For example, you could try the free tool Audiogridder, which let's you run plugins on a different computer while loading it into your DAW via a bridge plugin.

https://audiogridder.com/