Independence Library Standard

Andres-Meza wrote on 4/19/2024, 5:16 PM

For some reason even though the ASIO driver was installed, Independence is not making any noise. I even put the volume to 100%, my computer volume is up...yet no noise. Anyone have ideas on how to fix this issue?

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/19/2024, 6:20 PM

@Andres-Meza Please upload screenshots of your ACID audio settings and the ASIO driver control panel. Maybe there is something not correctly set up.

You can use the arrow icon above the response text box to upload images to this forum.

Andres-Meza wrote on 4/19/2024, 7:22 PM

@Andres-Meza Please upload screenshots of your ACID audio settings and the ASIO driver control panel. Maybe there is something not correctly set up.

You can use the arrow icon above the response text box to upload images to this forum.

I hope these two screenshots are what you're looking for. I'm new to DAWs in general, and I'm not sure I found the proper properties. The ASIO screenshot is from inside Independence which is registering sound visually, like I can see the sound in the little "led" window, but no sound is coming out. The audio preferences is from option within Acid Pro 11 preferences. Thanks for your help SP.

Andres-Meza wrote on 4/19/2024, 7:56 PM

Oddly enough the sound issue is only when I open the Independence standalone. It works fine within Acid. I guess I'll be happy for that and leave you alone! LOL.

SP. wrote on 4/19/2024, 8:11 PM

@Andres-Meza If you have selected ASIO4ALL as the audio driver of Acid, then ONLY Acid will have access to the sound device. ASIO4ALL is a driver that needs exclusive access to the sound device, no other program will have sound while Acid is running.

You can get around this problem by using other ASIO drivers, for example FlexASIO or FL Studio ASIO or by using a full-fledged external USB audio interface with ASIO drivers.

Independence Standalone has it's own audio settings.