importing to music maker premium 2024

MCREATOR wrote on 11/4/2023, 3:23 PM

Hey everyone. Having an issue figuring out how to record vocals over a samplitude creation. Been following videos and manual and still cannot see any wave of sound recorded. I also have music maker premium 2024 which is giving me no issue at recognizing the mic. Is there a way to import a creation from samplitude to music maker premium 2024? I know one is mmm and the other is different but exporting it to a proper import to music maker is giving me another question. How? Download converter? Not sure what to do. Both programs rock.

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/4/2023, 3:44 PM

@MCREATOR You need to compare the audio driver settings in both programs. If it works in Music Maker it should also work in Samplitude.

You can simply export your project as a WAV file from Samplitude and drag and drop it into a new Music Maker project, in case you want to record the vocals in Music Maker.

MCREATOR wrote on 11/28/2023, 1:30 PM

Thank you so very much

Michael-Shepard wrote on 11/29/2023, 1:26 PM

What is the next upgrade for Samplitude Music Studio 2023? Will there ba a version 2024?

SP. wrote on 11/29/2023, 3:46 PM

@Michael-Shepard It's now called Samplitude Music Studio X8 because it has the same code base as Samplitude Pro X8, only with some features disabled.