Import from Music Maker to JAM

DeReal-Brewster wrote on 8/31/2017, 9:17 PM

Hi! I have an HP laptop, using the most recent MAGIX studio software, and I want to import music to JAM (most recent version) using Samsung Galaxy Amp prime 2. My issue is from both formats neither export as a mmjproject, hence making any transfer vice versa difficult. I've only been able to import music from JAM to Music Maker by emailing myself the project, downloading it to my laptop, and using the download to import into Music Maker, but then it comes as an mp3, not a MMJAM project. I've tried connecting the two devices with an USB , opening my Samsung files through the PC: Android/data/com.magix.android.mmjam/files/mmj.engine/projects/user and finding my project, but to discover the file either empty, or only as a HTML file. Also, when I attempt to export from Music Maker, it doesn't export as a MMJAM file either. The latest version of JAM offers to import a project, but I haven't figured out how. Can I have some insight to what I should do? Thank you in advance!! ♡

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/1/2017, 3:26 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Have you looked at the dedicated MMJAM support site here? Hopefully, you will find the answer there.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam