Comments

ProAudioTeam wrote on 6/7/2024, 3:37 AM

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear that. We will continue to improve the software from version to version.

With kind regards

Your MAGIX Pro Audio Team

damewest26 wrote on 6/7/2024, 9:19 AM

I do have 1Question Why Y’all Remove the Internet Reverb n Echo? I Uploaded a Song Frm an Old Session and It Had It on There some how but when I tried to use Echo it was not going as planned for me so I just took it out due to the fact wit flang it stills sound good

GRB wrote on 6/20/2024, 10:17 AM

At First I thought Samp X8 was hard until I figured out how it works its more hands On and simple to make Hit records even the master suite is great !!!

I agree, I had SPX5, but decided to "get current" with SMSX8... I feel the same. Magix is upping the game with shared X8 core with bigger $$$ brothers, and streamlining the fix and update process across the board. Cheers and Thanks to Magix Team!

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.