Comments

SP. wrote on 2/19/2023, 4:03 PM

@David-Saliba Just to be sure you try to enter the correct number, the serial starts with P3. Don't try to enter the order number.

David-Saliba wrote on 2/19/2023, 4:09 PM

I have entered the P3 number manually and via cut and paste, with no success.

SP. wrote on 2/19/2023, 4:24 PM

@David-Saliba And it's showing a red X? Or are you getting a specific error code?

The complete number should consist of P3 and six blocks of five digit numbers and hyphens between them. No invalid characters like invisible spaces.

It could be that you need to download and install a different version (a 365 version instead of the standard version but I'm not sure). Try enter your serial number here to get a link: https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/

If you cannot get it to work, you might want to start a 30 day trial. You should automatically get an e-mail with a trial serial number. Maybe it will work. Then you can use most features of the program. In the meanwhile contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for assistance with your 365 serial number.

David-Saliba wrote on 2/19/2023, 4:28 PM

It accepts the serial number and then returns the error message that it applies to the wrong product or is not a valid serial number. I’ll try the 30 day free trial deal and go from there

SP. wrote on 2/19/2023, 4:32 PM

@David-Saliba A green checkmark and Error -14? In this case it is likely you installed the incorrect version.