I purchaced soundforge 16, but i wanted the suite...how do i upgrade ?

Skymeister wrote on 4/25/2022, 11:55 AM

I have purchased every version of Sound Forge pro and Vegas pro since version 6. I wanted to get the Spectral Layers plug in ( i have the spectral layers program but wanted an additional one for a laptop, which is included in 16 Suite. I purchased the wrong one inadvertently.

How do I upgrade to 16 Suite - from 16? There doesn't seem to be a clear cut option unless i missed something.

Thanks !!!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/25/2022, 1:14 PM

@Skymeister

Welcome to the Magix forums.

I think you should email infoservice@magix.net, giving full details of your upgrade purchase of SFPro 16, and explain that you would like to upgrade your purchase to SFPro 16 Suite and how would you be able to do that? I suspect you will be asked to simply pay the difference in price between the upgrade you have and the upgrade you want.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam