I need Sound Forge upgrade help

Brian-Foster wrote on 11/7/2021, 6:20 PM

Hello. How are you doing? Can you use the upgrade discount to upgrade from my old Sound Forge Audio Studio to Sound Forge Pro? If so, how would you do that? It seems to me that the Sound Forge Pro page wants a Sound Forge serial code before purchase instead of a Sound Forge Audio Studio code. I don't want to pay for an upgrade and then have it not work.
If I can't I suppose I will just buy the newest version of Sound Forge Audio Studio.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

rraud wrote on 11/7/2021, 7:06 PM

To upgrade, click on this link: https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro/

Select 'Sound Forge Pro', click 'Upgrade' , then 'Upgrade Now', to add it to the shopping cart. When checking out, you will need your existing product's serial code to get the 'upgrade' discount. You can also download, install and try the trial version before hand if you wish. When you get your new SFP serial, you can just enter that to 'permanently' register and activate it. You will not need to uninstaller or reinstall.
After your purchase goes through, Magix will email the serial codes for SFP and the iZotope Elements plug-ins (Ozone and RX).

You may also contact sales@magix.net for addition help.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @Brian-Foster.