I need help with Vita? Can't even find it?

xXRedSoulXx wrote on 11/25/2010, 2:45 AM

Well I was googling and I found a video on youtube explaining what Music Maker is and some basic tips, and I was hooked. I got this amazing software ASAP. I got some beats going, and am having a great time with it, but I got to the point where I wanted to make some custom riffs and melodies. The youtube video mentioned Vita and it looked great, but I cannot find it! I followed the video exactly but it wasn't there at track synthesizer! The only thing on that bar thing is Robota. I poked around in the program files and didn't find anything. I reinstalled it a thousand times with less security each time to see if my antivirus was blocking something. I even installed it in safe-mode! Everything is working great, Except I don't have this one thing that is crucial to unique song making! I looked online for a download link but all I could find were torrents and other websites that didn't look trustworthy. So please, could someone get me a download link or explain to me how to get Vita? Or point me in the direction of something else that will let me make completely custom melodies? But I want Vita, if possible. It looked easy to use. =) Thanks soooooo much in advance.

EDIT: To answer your details, I have the MAGIX Music Maker 16 Premium downloaded version. I also have Windows 7 Ultimate. I can give you details of my computer hardware if neccessary. I tried what you said numerous times, clicking add and then looking for vita, but vita is not anywhere in the MAGIX program files. It's like I got the free trial version, but it says I have a registered full version. If I got someone to copy the synth folder of their program files, had them upload it to 4shared or something similar, and downloaded it and put it into my program files, would that work? Vita is the one I want, but seeing as I only have a single synthesizer, Robota, I'm starting to think I am missing some files.

EDIT:I know for a fact that I installed it correctly. Thank you for all of your help, but I think there is no solution to this problem without purchasing Music Maker again. So, with that out of the way, can anyone guide me to someother sort of plugin that will allow me to make custom melodies in Music Maker? And if nothing else, it would be great if bare minimum someone could upload a copy of the Synth program folder.

EDIT: Haha, I'm assuming that was not an insult against my intelligence. Of course I purchased the whole program.

EDIT: Well to be honest if you're saying that the trial version only has Robota . . . and I only have Robota . . . I'm sure I payed for it, but I had the trial version, tested it, then purchased the full version from the pop-up box that always appears on the trial version, and after I "bought" the full version I was able to install soundpool packs and it behaved just like the full version, no restrictions, but I never got the software that supposedly came with it (Vita).

Comments

nihon94 wrote on 11/25/2010, 4:27 AM

Hi,

You did not mention which version of Music Maker you are using or talking about?

There is a slight difference between Music Maker 16 and Music Maker 16 Premium.

I got Magix Music Maker 16 box version and can not find Vita, but in Music Maker 16 Premium download version  I got many features and I like it.

To get proper answer please provide more information.

Thank you

nihon94

nihon94 wrote on 11/25/2010, 4:48 AM

Hi,

This is further to my last answer. After posting my answer I checked my MMM 16 (if you use this one) and found Vita but I can not add that. The synth folder is a hidden file . You should try procedure is as follows.

Open Music Maker

If you can't see left below Soundpool/Style and instruments in Music Maker it means it is in Easy mode if you know how to turn off ok otherwise, (Refer image below No.1 in Red) look top left under MAGIX two square buttons click on right side. Now you should be able to see

Soundpool/File manager, Synthesizer

As you said you can not find Vita then you have to browse as follows

Refer image below

click on 2 Add marked in red. You will see synth folder please add synth one by one by clicking OK every time. Your Synth items in case of windows XP are in

C:\\

Application Data

Magix

Synth

Usually Application Data is a hidden file in case you want to see manually. If you could open it manually you can also drag and drop DLL extension synths but I will not say that use Add button as mentioned above.

Thank you

nihon94

Procyon wrote on 11/25/2010, 4:27 PM

It's difficult to tell from the MAGIX website, but it appears you should have the following synth's in MMM-16 Premium:

BeatBox 2 Plus
Robota
Drum'n'Bass
LIVID
Atmos
eFX
Vandal SE
Vita

Revolta

...plus the ability to add other VSTi synth's and Plug-ins.

If you do not have all of these, you likely made an error when loading the program.  Do not feel bad....it is an EXTREMELY common problem.

You should review these two PDF files before trying to reload the program again.

http://www.magix.info/us/how-to-upgrade-mmm-16-install-mmm-16-premium.online-training.67738.html

http://www.magix.info/us/how-to-upgrade-mmm-16-install-mmm-16-premium.online-training.67901.html

Procyon wrote on 11/25/2010, 9:00 PM

I'm sorry, but I have to ask this....

Did you purchase the full Premium download version, or did you just download the TRIAL version of Premium?

If it's the free trial version, you won't have any of the synths except Robota.

If you purchased the full Premium download, then you need to contact MAGIX support on their main website.

http://www.magix.com/us/support/help-support/technical-support/

[edit] No insult was intended. You simply never specifically stated that it was the purchased version and not the free download. It has happened before and it will happen again.

nihon94 wrote on 11/25/2010, 11:12 PM

Hi,

Here is a screen shot of MMM 16 Premium download files with KB. You can compare this with your downloaded files. Doing so will confirm if your files were complete or not.

Thank you

nihon94