I lost credits for soundpools/instruments after 2021 update

Jesse-Johnson wrote on 5/14/2021, 6:15 PM

Over the years, I have picked up keys for different "versions" of Music Maker from Humble Bundles. They include: Content Edition EDM, 80s Edition, Hip Hop Beat Producer Edition and Score Edition 2021. Each of these included 3 soundpool credits for each genre and some included instrument credits. I had claimed some of them but not all of them. After I activated the Score Edition 2021, it had me download and update to the newest version of Music Maker: Music Maker 2021. After the update, only the credits for the Score Edition are available now. It still shows my other three editions in the "Activated Content" dialogue box, but the credits are gone. Any help on how to resolve this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/14/2021, 6:32 PM

@Jesse-Johnson You need to redownload and install Music Maker 2020 from your user account at Magix.com. Just install it in a different directory than Music Maker 2021. Your coupons will work only in version 2020.

Jesse-Johnson wrote on 5/14/2021, 7:33 PM

Thank you. I couldn't find a way to download Music Maker 2020 from magix.com but I found it from file hippo and it worked:
https://filehippo.com/download_music-maker/