i just bought music maker premium a couple months prior why

F-Al-Hakeem wrote on 7/18/2021, 9:21 PM

ok im really gettin aggravated with magix, i need to quit buying your software, how the hell do i get a message thru to tech support, for billing, not actual tech support. i just bought music maker premium a few months back, i got upgraded today, by your software, and all my premium content and vst purchases are gone, and yall want me to buy this new version now?? seriously.....i want my money back and i want put in touch with somebody in billing, because ive already scoured your ridiculous websiite, and i cant get linked to someone'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' reallly......im done

Comments

browj2 wrote on 7/18/2021, 11:05 PM

This is a user forum, not Magix support, so you did not buy my software. If you are able to scroll down a page, you should be able to follow the Support pages through to raising a ticket with Magix.

As has been posted a couple of dozen times recently, try going into Program Settings, and Clean up the Store. When Music Maker starts back up, log in. Wait for about 30 seconds, and everything should be there.

BTW, Music Maker is free. No need to buy the new version (MMM2022), just download the free version and install it. Once logged in, everything that you had before should show up as it did for me. Just note that 2022 will overwrite 2021. Also, there are some new features with 2022 that you can only unlock by purchasing them separately or by getting 2022 Plus or Premium. See the comparison table on the Magix.com site.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

SP. wrote on 7/19/2021, 1:42 AM

@F-Al-Hakeem If you are not able to log in then go into the program settings and click on the button to clean up the store. This should help.