I have two questions. #1. I understand that if I don't have the premiun version of MM 16 Beat Box2 and drum machine features are not included in the software. Is there any kind of beat making feature(not the ones that are preprogramed in easy mode)

kersey2010 wrote on 11/30/2010, 12:40 PM

#2. I might have to get a new laptop. Is Magix MM 16 transferable to another PC? I'm not sure what kind of PC that I might be getting yet.

Comments

nihon94 wrote on 11/30/2010, 7:15 PM

Hi,

You did not mention Music Maker version if you already got one or using trial version.

You said

I have two questions.

#1. I understand that if I don't have the premiun version of MM 16 Beat Box2 and drum machine features are not included in the software. Is there any kind of beat making feature(not the ones that are preprogramed in easy mode)

What made you think like that? here is a screen shot of Magix Music Maker 16(NOT PREMIUM)only Vita I did not add. 1. Turn off easy mode, 2. Click add and browse to add synths.

#2. I might have to get a new laptop. Is Magix MM 16 transferable to another PC? I'm not sure what kind of PC that I might be getting yet.

In case of Box version or download version once you register your software you can install on other. In case of problem contact Magix support.

I will suggest, if you got any intention to use Music Maker to avoid problems you compute should have these

(copied text from Music Maker 16 Premium Pdf help file).

System requirements
Computer:
PC with 1 Ghz, or higher;
Min. 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Free hard drive space: 3 GB;
Graphics card with min.resolution 1024 x 768 at 16-bit-high-color;
16-bit sound card;
DVD-ROM drive;
Microsof-compatible mouse (mouse wheel recommended)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista

Optional:
Burn CDs/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) recorder & software
MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10, or higher

Thank you

nihon94