Comments

rraud wrote on 1/23/2022, 11:21 AM

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @wally-s.

See this recent comment, the same applies to error code 24.

wally-s wrote on 1/23/2022, 12:36 PM

where can i get the FULL sound forge 15 and what is a good price?

rraud wrote on 1/23/2022, 4:25 PM

where can i get the FULL sound forge 15 and what is a good price?

@wally-s Sound Forge Audio Studio is currently on sale directly from Magix for $39.99 (until Feb. 23). Otherwise it is regularly $59.99 (usd). I recommend purchasing directly from Magix who emails the activation serial directly. Activating Sound Forge purchased from third-party retailers is often confusing with the additional voucher steps. Purchasing a pre-owned version is not recommended. Many times it cannot be activated at all without acess to the owner's email, Even if it can be activated, the upgrade discount can only be applied by the original buyer. and the included third-party plug-ins cannot be registered again either.

this isn't even the place for license registration issues,s it?

@CyberBeat in many instances, it is the simple pairing of the email and serial code or abother common issue a fellow user has experienced prior.
OTOH, if one needs a new serial code or has lost the current one, that would need to be addressed through Magix. This is a users forum and the moderators do not have access to Magix serials and users personal info.

CyberBeat wrote on 1/23/2022, 6:46 PM

OTOH, if one needs a new serial code or has lost the current one, that would need to be addressed through Magix. This is a users forum and the moderators do not have access to Magix serials and users personal info.

That's probably the most important thing for people to understand before posting. We don't have access to that kind of user info and they shhould contact MAGIX directly. Otherwise this forum won't be of any help.