I have a usb microphone and if it's pluged in i can't hear what i recorded. which make this program useless to me. Sombody PLEASE help me before i break my guitar over my head!

liamvanderaa wrote on 1/21/2013, 6:24 PM

I have a usb microphone and if it's pluged in i can't hear what i recorded. which make this program useless to me. Sombody PLEASE help me before i break my guitar over my head!

Comments

Former user wrote on 1/21/2013, 7:28 PM

Where is the Usb mike plugged in?  do yu have other jacks you should be using ?  I will assume you aare using Music maker, unknown version to me at this time, however when you a ready play your guitar, you initialize a track, strum yur guitar and you should see the level meters move, indicating your guitar.  If those levels don't move, don't play, yoy'll record nothing.  Obviously I have to ask if the mike is anygood...is the cord you are using good...is everything plugged in tight.  Hopefully your guitar is a hollowbody, those telecasters raise big bumps.  Good luck    

liamvanderaa wrote on 1/21/2013, 7:37 PM

Theres 3 different plugins(ive tried them all) they work for recording but i just can't play it back unless i unplug the microphone.

BShallin wrote on 1/21/2013, 7:59 PM

Go into your control panel on your computer and go to sound settings. Make sure your USB mic is plugged in. There are three bars at the top of the window. One is playback, one is recording, and sound. On playback it will have your microphone checked. Uncheck that and change it to your default speaker. Make sure your recording has your usb mic checked though.

liamvanderaa wrote on 1/21/2013, 8:19 PM

Worked!! thanks man!