I have a ACID Pro 8 product key, but it does not show up

b4ux1t3 wrote on 11/7/2022, 2:39 PM

When I try to put in the product code in the application when I start it up, it says that the product is already registered, but when I look for it online, it is not listed under my products. When I go to generate a new activation code for it, it tells me that the serial is not used, but when I go try to register the serial number, I get told that it is already registered.

Kinda struggling here, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to use the valid serial I have.

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/7/2022, 3:01 PM

@b4ux1t3 Can you upload a screenshot of the error message? You can use the blue arrow icon above the text to upload an image file to this forum. Please remove all serial numbers and e-mail addresses from the image before uploading.

b4ux1t3 wrote on 11/8/2022, 6:28 AM

Here is the one from the software. Should I get the one from the web portal, too?

I should also mention that I've tried multiple emails I own (all of the ones it could have been), so I'm pretty sure I'm not using the wrong email.

SP. wrote on 11/8/2022, 6:47 AM

@b4ux1t3 Ok, if you cannot remember the e-mail you need to contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net. They should be able to find the correct user account based on your serial number. And they can also merge all your different accounts into a single account. Then all your registered products sit in one place.