I did not receive an activation ID for Xfer Serum...

RuffAndTuff-Recordings wrote on 7/1/2021, 8:36 AM

I purchased Acid Pro in December 2020 and never received instructions on how to get Xfer Serum VST which was promised as a part of the software bundle. I contacted support and received a generic response without any reference to getting Serum VST. To this day I still do not have a copy of Serum. I have been disappointed with the support I've gotten.

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:38 AM

@RuffAndTuff-Recordings It can take some days until you get a real response. The first response should just be a message that your ticket has been received.

Usually all information on how to get bonus software is part of the order confirmation e-mail. It can be long so you need to scroll down to read everything.

RuffAndTuff-Recordings wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:44 AM

I don't think you understood my post... I bought Acid Pro from you in December of 2020, Over 7 months ago. I have not received a valid response since I created a ticket back then. The original ticket I filed long ago was: Ticket# Removed by Moderator

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 9:49 AM

@RuffAndTuff-Recordings We are just users like you. Here is no Magix staff. You need to contact sales support at infoservice@magix.net or shop@magix.net with your ticket number if you never got any reply.

Former user wrote on 7/1/2021, 2:06 PM

@RuffAndTuff-Recordings I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I have a feeling Magix removed xfer serum without telling you. Thats why you are not getting the key. I just thoroughly checked the Acid Pro page and don't see xfer serum anywhere. yes it used to be there. Same thing happened with people who came to Acid thinking they will get stem maker but after installation, it disappeared on them. I used acid pro only for loop/sound pick and painting so never used any bells and whistles magix added after acquiring so it doesn't bother me. I paid for 64bit support. And good luck sending sales support tickets, thats a gamble as well. Good luck.

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 2:26 PM

@Former user Xfer Serum was a bonus software for a short while (three or four weeks). It was never part of ACID.

Former user wrote on 7/1/2021, 5:58 PM

@Former user Xfer Serum was a bonus software for a short while (three or four weeks). It was never part of ACID.

Hence, bottom line, not available. Information from your answer to me would be more useful to RuffandTuff.

SP. wrote on 7/1/2021, 6:07 PM

@Former user 

Hence, bottom line, not available.

Completely wrong.

Former user wrote on 7/1/2021, 6:47 PM

@Former user 

Hence, bottom line, not available.

Completely wrong.

Completely wrong? How so? Instead of trolling, why don't you show him the way to get it? If it is available? Oh wait, contant sales and support? right? I noticed most of your answers are usually "contant sales and support". never acutally have a solution. instead of going back and forth with me, Just help the dude since I am so wrong about this whole thing.

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 1:56 AM

@Former user

How so?

It is the correct way of contacting sales support if serial numbers are missing. Only sales support has access to order informations and can help users in this case.

Former user wrote on 7/2/2021, 2:38 AM

@Former user

How so?

It is the correct way of contacting sales support if serial numbers are missing. Only sales support has access to order informations and can help users in this case.

Yes it is the correct way but I was talking about xfer not being available any longer to him and to new potential users who may expect it.

Now, about you calling me completely wrong, if you read original post closely, he has already contacted the support. No need to take this personal.

SP. wrote on 7/2/2021, 2:52 AM

@Former user Serum was part of an ACID bundle that was sold back in December 2020.

Former user wrote on 7/2/2021, 4:29 AM

@Former user Serum was part of an ACID bundle that was sold back in December 2020.

? You missed the point entirely. Not sure why or where you are going with this. This is trolling and I would advice against it.

emmrecs wrote on 7/2/2021, 4:37 AM

@Former user @SP.

I disagree that what @SP. wrote is trolling but I think this discussion has gone far enough because it is beginning to become rather heated and potentially inflammatory. Please remember the Community rules, especially #1.

This thread is now closed, with apologies to @RuffAndTuff-Recordings.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam