I can't select and play the audio at sound forge

diegomsrtv wrote on 9/1/2021, 6:14 PM

Please excuse me in case there is any agreement error in my request, as I am using an automatic translator to ask my question here.
I recently bought the Sound Forge PRO version and after an upgrade I can no longer select a part of the audio and play it with the spacebar.
My editing time has become a lot less practical and more work.
I tried using "Loop Playback" but that's not what I'm looking for...
I just want to be able to select an area of ​​the recording and run it without this mark being lost... I hated this update and if possible I would like to downgrade it if no one can help me with this issue!

Desculpem-me caso haja algum erro de concordância em minha solicitação, pois estou usando um tradutor automático para colocar aqui a minha dúvida.
Recentemente comprei a versão do Sound Forge PRO e depois de uma atualização eu não consigo mais selecionar uma parte do audio e executá-lo com a barra de espaço.
Meu tempo de edição se tornou muito menos prático e mais trabalhoso.
Tentei usar o "Loop Playback" mas não é isso que eu procuro...
Eu só quero poder selecionar uma área da gravação e executar sem que essa marcação seja perdida... Odiei esse update e se possível gostaria de fazer um downgrade caso ninguém possa me ajudar com essa questão!

Comments

Walter.I wrote on 9/2/2021, 4:10 AM

First, please tell us which software you were using before and which version you have upgraded to.
Otherwise it is difficult to help you.

CPU: Intel i9-9900KS 4GHz, (UHD Graphics 630,)
MB: ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS Gaming,
MEM.: 32 GB Ram, DDR4-3200
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER,
Storage: SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2, SSD 860 EVO Series 1TB, Toshiba 3TB SATA,
Soundforge Pro 14, Build 111

diegomsrtv wrote on 9/2/2021, 8:37 AM

Thanks.
Yesterday, looking here in the community I found the answer I needed.
My problem was the issue of F12 marking play and pause instead of play and stop.
I managed to solve the problem.
Thank you very much!

Obrigado.
Ontem, procurando aqui na comunidade eu achei a resposta que precisava.
Meu problema era a questão do F12 marcando play e pause ao  invés de play e stop.
Consegui solucionar o problema.
Muito obrigado!