I can't burn my slideshows, why?

boxermom3 wrote on 5/18/2008, 1:14 PM
I have Magix Photostory 4.0 which I absolutely love. My problem is, I recently bought a laptop which has Windows Vista as the operating system and I can make my slideshows without a problem, but when I try to put them on CD it says it cannot find the CD burner, which I do have. Is there a patch I can download so that Magix sees my CD burner?

Comments

Morbotron wrote on 5/19/2008, 9:51 AM
Unfortunately, Magix Photostory 4.0 is not Vista compatible and therefore cannot be guaranteed to function properly under that operating system. You could perhaps try to export your slideshow as a video file to be saved on your hard drive ("File" - "Export slideshow") and use a different DVD authoring software to burn the DVD.
mebabz wrote on 8/19/2011, 4:36 PM

SNAP!    But mines with Movie Edit Pro 15+        A yr or 2 ago I had that prob with Vista, which someone offered advice on, and the prob was soon sorted, but i wish, I had written down the advice I was given, because even tho my prob is now on windows 7 it is the same problem, of the program not being able to find the burner.           Maybe one of us will come across the solution, and advise the other.