Humble Bundle 2022, Music Maker Installation Confusion

Dante-Sparda wrote on 7/20/2023, 5:36 PM

Hello. I have the Content Creator Bundle from Humble Bundle near the start of 2023, and am now in the process of activating the apps that come with it.

Two of these apps are "Music Maker EDM Edition" and "Magix Music Maker 2023 Premium"

Upon trying to install them, it appears that they are one and the same, as I get an error saying that the other is already installed, and am then prompted to delete it and reinstall with the other.

I do not know what the difference between these two applications are, but am wondering how I would be able to utilize both without conflicting with each other.

Thanks

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/20/2023, 5:55 PM

@Dante-Sparda Both are content packs for Music Maker. Simply enter both serial numbers into Music Maker to unlock both packs.

Dante-Sparda wrote on 7/21/2023, 11:21 PM

Thank you for letting me know.
in terms of exact steps, install the program exe and start it, go passed the introductory parts, then in the tabs on the top, go to “help”, and in the dropdown, hover over “Music Maker Store”, and finally click on “Redeem coupon”, and from there enter the product codes from the bundle. (Once one is done, you can press back to enter the next. You may have to restart the program afterwords to finish installing the rest of the stuff that comes with this).

Thank you for guiding me to this!