How to loop playback

JayGee716 wrote on 1/26/2014, 8:18 PM

Maybe I'm goofy but I cannot figure out how to loop playback  in the arranger within MusicMaker 2013 Premium. I'm working on the very basics of an arrangement. There are only 24 bars but I'd like for those 24 bars to just repeat so I can get a "feel" for the rhythym, if you know what I mean.

It has been a while since I have been able to play around with this app but I cannot believe how difficult this little task is when you're as mentally elsewhere as I am much of the time.

Thanks for the bail-out!

Comments

Procyon wrote on 1/27/2014, 7:38 PM

At the bottom corners of each object are little triangles.  These are editing "handles".  To extend, or contract, the loop in either direction, clip on an editing handle and drag it in the desired direction.  There will be a vertical line visible at the beginning/end of each individual loop.

This photo is also an example of a cross-fade using the fade handles at the ends of the mid-line of the object.  The center handle can be used to control the apparent volume of the object.

JayGee716 wrote on 1/30/2014, 7:11 PM

Thanks but that's not exactly what I was asking about. Somehow I managed to fubar the red playback marker.  I couldn't get the tracks to play continuously. When I created  new project everything works as it should. Don't know what I did......

Again, though, thanks for the response!!