Comments

Clevo wrote on 10/25/2009, 12:07 PM
We need to know which operating system you are using... XP, Vista Home Premium or Vist Ultimate...etc

Also, we will need to know what is your sound card and if you are using the front panel audio jacks or plugging straight into the sound card.

Writing in full CAPS is considered shouting & rude.
NoTurning wrote on 10/25/2009, 3:49 PM
Hey,
No need to shout!

Simply click the "Playback While Recording" box in the record window and you'll be able to monitor what you're recording.

Justin
ralftaro wrote on 10/29/2009, 10:40 AM
Hi,

Make sure to you have a decent audio hardware that supports full-duplex operation and Music Studio is configured properly for recording and monitoring: Start up the program and create a new VIP project. Now go to the program settings, e.g. by pressing "Y" on your keyboard. Switch the setup window to the advanced mode via the "Advanced>>" button at the bottom of the dialog, if you're not in advanced mode yet. This will show a tree view with much more configuration options on the left-hand side of the window.  Under "Audio System", you might want to make sure that ASIO is picked as the driver system and a suitable ASIO driver is chosen from the drop-down list, e.g. the "Magix Low Latency (2008)" driver, if your sound hardware doesn't provide its own ASIO drivers. Move the monitoring setup slide in the same window all the way to the right onto "Mixer FX Monitoring". Done. Now confirm the settings and go back into the program's main screen. Arm a track for recording and trigger the recording process.

udbhav wrote on 9/4/2013, 3:38 AM

This probably not an answer but extension of the question..

I would like to record my voice on my mobile phone using voice recorder program built in and hear my own voice as it gets recorded in my headphone..