How to get unlimited loops to load

Ushuaia wrote on 1/10/2022, 1:18 PM

First off....this company is an absolute joke. There are so many bugs in this program its unreal. How can i even submit a ticket for help from the company? All it has me doing is run in circles on the website through already asked questions. You click on Support and it sends you back to search through the questions.

I had to re install windows on my computer and it is not recognizing my Unlimied Loops that I am paying for.  When I log into the store it says an error has occurred and wont really let me log in.  I mean it says im logged in but doesn’t recognize the unlimited loops.  This has been occuring for a few weeks.  I updated the program and that did not work.  I re-installed the program and that also did not work.  The program Magix Music maker I originally bought was in 2019.  Also, i can't figure out how to cancel the unlimited loops if i wanted to. I wish i had started using a different DAW 5 years ago instead of this one which i like to refer to as absolute dog ****.

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/10/2022, 2:10 PM

@Ushuaia Rescan the Soundpools in the program settings and reset Unlimited Loops. It should work again after doing this. You can cancel the subscription in the openíng screen of Music Maker.

ACGuernica wrote on 10/6/2022, 1:36 PM

First off....this company is an absolute joke. There are so many bugs in this program its unreal. How can i even submit a ticket for help from the company? All it has me doing is run in circles on the website through already asked questions. You click on Support and it sends you back to search through the questions.

I had to re install windows on my computer and it is not recognizing my Unlimied Loops that I am paying for.  When I log into the store it says an error has occurred and wont really let me log in.  I mean it says im logged in but doesn’t recognize the unlimited loops.  This has been occuring for a few weeks.  I updated the program and that did not work.  I re-installed the program and that also did not work.  The program Magix Music maker I originally bought was in 2019.  Also, i can't figure out how to cancel the unlimited loops if i wanted to. I wish i had started using a different DAW 5 years ago instead of this one which i like to refer to as absolute dog ****.

I recently installed the latest Music Maker, which, since it was an upgrade instead of update, it installed on the default drives instead of custom drives. When I uninstalled and tried to install to custom directories, the programs kept spitting up errors. I finally installed to default, and ever since, I can't keep the program open more than 30 seconds before it absolutely freezes up and needs to be exited by taskmanager.

Ushuaia wrote on 10/6/2022, 2:19 PM

Yup, completely agree. ACG - One little trick i found out is that when you log into Magix...wait like 5 minutes before actually touching anything after logging in. This used to work for me and then it would load the unlimited loops after a minute or so. But, if i logged in then immediately went to the loops section it wouldn't load. Yup, lots of bugs. You have to email the company directly to cancel the membership and they will do it. If you find another DAW that is easy to use like this one let me know and i will try it. Some of the ones like Ableton are a little too difficult for me unless i had someone like teach me.

SP. wrote on 10/6/2022, 2:22 PM

@Ushuaia As far as I know you can cancel a loops unlimited subscription in the welcome screen of Music Maker.