How to get the Content you have bought.

aFleaByte wrote on 12/21/2017, 1:52 AM

Hello all,

I have just recently (today in fact) just got into the music creation hobby. I got the Humble Bundle Vegas Special Editing thing?

After messing with the free version of Music Maker, I needed more options and sounds and instruments. Most importantly I needed the mouse control options.

A few videos I watched showed I was missing buttons because I didn't have the proper version purchased. Went to the website and got a deal that was shown. Downloaded (65kb/s) and installed the new Music Maker Premium Edition 2018 edition. Yes!

But when I launched it it looked Identical. Same buttons (no mouse), 8 tracks, no mp3 formats etc... I had the Free version still.

After some expletives and another 3 beers, I started to click buttons.

Follow these simple steps.

Start by clicking the arrow for "More soundpools"

This window will pop up somewhere, Mine was on the adjacent monitor:

Comments

aFleaByte wrote on 12/21/2017, 1:57 AM

Click on More Features and this will be shown at the bottom.

If you see this amount you can chose 9 options from this tab to activate.

Clicking on the More instruments, More presets, etc. will unlock the options for each tab.

Don't just spam the purchase button or you will be out of free stuff. Pick and choose what you want.

If I have missed a step or forgotten something please let me know. Or if I am entirely wrong.

These are the options I have with these Editions active.

Let me know if this helps. Enjoy.

aFleaByte wrote on 12/21/2017, 2:29 AM

Also just a note, unlocking is a bit strange.

You are able to pick and choose what your content is so if you are like me and don't know what half of this stuff is then save a few unlocks until you need a feature.