How to get older versions and their credits?

RLV wrote on 9/17/2022, 12:29 AM

I brought a Vegas bundle in 2018 that included that time's Music Maker 80s Edition and Music Maker Hip Hop Beat Producer. Not my style so I activated them but totally neglected them. Randomly felt the urge to least try them out, but I don't seem to have any credit in the store for them, and when I download the older versions directly from the website I can't figure out how to get the content that's supposed to come with them, I just end up with a bog standard free version of an old edition of Music Maker. They're not on my computer, as it is new. I went to the Activated Content page on the newer Music Maker but there's no buttons for downloads or anything, it just says that I own the versions on my account. I never used the credits either. Did they expire or something? The store doesn't seem to work properly on the old downloads either, at least the editions section. Does anyone know how to import these old versions into the new version?

To reiterate, this set of steps does not work for me https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/activating-purchased-content-features-editions-in-music-maker--441/

Instead of a "Activated content already entered" window I get a "All activated Music Maker Editions" page that only lists the Music Maker editions I have and does NOT show the serial numbers(although I do have them elsewhere) and there's no list of items I can download that appears like in the article.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 9/17/2022, 1:33 AM

You can't activate old content in the latest couple of Music Maker versions. You need to have an older version installed. I'm not sure what the activation process for the additional content would have been for a 2018 version.