How to get back deleted instruments

Alex-Nuila wrote on 2/28/2021, 12:49 PM

I use MAGIX Samplitude Studio (the old version, I think the 2016 version). A while ago when I first got MAGIX Music maker (once again, the version before the new 1, probably the 2016 one also), I bought the Concert Guitar, Bass Machine, Electric Piano, and the Drum Engine but a glitch happened that made all of my instruments I bought on MAGIX Music Maker lock me out but logging in and out fixed that. I later picked up MAGIX Samplitude Studio and I could use all the instruments except the 4 I was locked out of earlier. I tried seeing if I could log out of Samplitude since that was all I had to do for the Music Maker but I never found the place to log out so I assumed I couldn't and I had all the other instruments so I would be fine. Fast forward to the last days where I have been wanting those 4 instruments for a new beat but they were all still saying I never bought them but if I went on Magix Music Maker, I could use those 4 instruments only. I tried putting in the codes on the re activation but they all said it was wrong no matter how many times I tried and I tried them on normal activation too but I got nothing. I know I bought these instruments because I have the email to the Drum Machine and Concert Guitar but the instruments but the email with the Electric Piano and Bass Machine, I lost. I have very early beats which include those instruments which I guess could be proof but I just wanted to see if there was a way to get these instruments back or a mini refund or something if I can't. The only instrument that works on both is the Drum Engine but the other 3 don't work on Samplitude and are the only instruments besides the Drum Engine I can use on Music Maker. How can I get the instruments back or the money back?

Comments

brian-cadoret wrote on 2/28/2021, 2:23 PM

Hi, this has been an issue with Magix for a long time, any Instruments you purchase from within Magix Music Maker can only be used with Music Maker and not with other Magix programs including Samplitude.

You could try and send support an email and explain the situation, I once had the same problem with the Bass Guitar instrument and they ended up giving me an activation code for Samplitude.

Good luck

SP. wrote on 2/28/2021, 6:05 PM

@Alex-Nuila You need the newest version of Samplitude Music Studio. You cannot share Vita Instruments you bought in Music Maker with Samplitude Music Studio before version 2021. This is because the older Music Studio versions only work with the old Protein-copy protection and Music Maker uses a different account-based copy protection.

You should get new codes for your old purchases from support at infoservice@magix.net