Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/20/2012, 10:51 AM

think the answer is it is simply a very fast cut from one scene to another which, in its turn, then cuts very quickly to a third scene.

IOW you need at least two or three versions of the same scene, perhaps different camera positions/angles, maybe filmed as multicam (two or more cameras filming the scene at the same time but from slightly different positions) and then cut the different views together in whatever way suits you best.  (View the help on multicam editing if you're not sure about this.)  I think your example footage might alos have a very rapid transition applied between the differect cuts; these can also be applied to the chosen multicam footage wherever you are changing from one camera to the other, with the transition length set to a very short time, (e.g. less than half a second?)

Jeff

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/20/2012, 10:51 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

worldstarhiphop23 wrote on 5/20/2012, 2:47 PM

So there is no downloadable effect to make a short 5 second scene do that.. to match the beat of the music.

heres another sample so you can see what i mean

go to 44 second mark to 47 seconds..has that real fast blink effect.. Does anyone know how to do that on Magix

Even fast black blinking . to match the beat of that scene