How to directly contact support

Michael-Frey5597 wrote on 8/2/2021, 5:42 AM

I've spent the last several hours being redirected repeatedly to non existent support. No email address or any other information provided. This has to be one of the most convoluted websites I've ever experienced regarding software support. I bought a Magix Music Maker Bundle from Fanatical.com and have absolutely no way of getting the activation codes or registry information back for my products because all I get is "This code has already been redeemed." Well great! it's been redeemed, now how about you give me access to the information to re-acquire and download the software I purchased. I've never experienced such a convoluted process to get digital products in my life especially with no way of contacting any kind of support team.

*foot note- I love that the 'tips for getting quick responses to your posts recommends "Try to make your post as clear and understandable as possible".. As far as getting any kind of support, this site makes 0 sense.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/2/2021, 8:00 AM

@Michael-Frey5597 It looks like Fanatical sent you the wrong codes? You need to ask Fanatical Support for help in this case. I don't think that Magix can do something because they don't have any records of your purchase.

Or have you redeemed the codes in the past? Usually you get all information to your e-mail address, check your spam folder! You can also go to https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ and enter you e-mail and password and find your redeemed products under "My Products".

Dusty-Dalton wrote on 8/2/2021, 8:18 AM

I have upload disc titled JAZZ - Video Easy SE Photo Manager 9. It shows for Windows 7 and has the MAGIX logo. I was using this software on my old Windows 7 PC that died. How do I get this program on my new Windows 10 PC ? Anything required other than just inserting the disc?

SP. wrote on 8/2/2021, 9:17 AM

@Dusty-Dalton Have you tried it with just the disc?

johnebaker wrote on 8/2/2021, 3:51 PM

@Dusty-Dalton

Hi

. . . . disc titled JAZZ - Video Easy SE Photo Manager 9 . . . .

I assume this is the software disc that came with a Jazz camera from about 2013 which has Video Easy SE and Photo Manager 9 on it - these are two different programs - the former being a simple video editor and capture program and the latter an image manager. with some editing capabilities

If so then the software is very unlikely to install on Windows 10.

The installer is likely to cause an error as it will be too old to run on Windows 10.

The internal differences between Windows 10 and Vista and 7 has rendered a lot of old software incompatible.

You need a Windows 10 compatible version of the software - the nearest product to Video Easy is Video Saver here. Photo Manager Deluxe is here.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.