how to change language?

ode_seno wrote on 12/3/2021, 8:47 AM

i downloaded it in JAPAN, in amazon japan. I bought laptop in japan with Japan originated language and sytem i guess..

but i changed the language to english in order for me to understand.

Recently i bought this platinum vegas package software via download. around 1 december 2021

there is no mention about this application is Japanese language when in the amazon page.

MAGIX\Music Maker\29\MusicMaker

When i try to install it..

automatically is set as JAPANESE language.

i dont know how to change language. does anybody know how to do it? please let me know.

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/3/2021, 9:22 AM

@ode_seno Please look in the subfolder MAGIX\Music Maker\29\MusicMaker\Language if there are files like local_en_II.cfg, local_en_UK.cfg, local_en_US.cfg, MusicMaker_EN.dll and MusicMaker_en.qm.

There is also a text file with the name MusicMaker.ini in the folder C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\AppData\Roaming\MAGIX\mm29

There can change your language setting to something like

[Install]
Language=en_II
AutoLanguage=0

But I would guess this doesn't work if you don't have the local_en_II.cfg and MusicMaker_EN.dll in your Language folder.

Alternatively you could just download the program again from your user account at https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ and maybe it will install with all languages.

ode_seno wrote on 12/3/2021, 8:05 PM

there is no installation in my account software menu, only have registration date.

and there is no en language in the subfolder in my magix in my computer.

but i found its free version in magix music maker in the website.

i hope its the same one with english language though.. thankyou i will try to download that one..

ode_seno wrote on 12/3/2021, 8:14 PM

in that installation is international version.. i can choose language.. now is ok, and i think its the same version.. thankyou..