How to bind new keyboard shortcuts?

Miloslavskiy wrote on 3/11/2021, 5:08 AM

Hi. I used Sound Forge for PC before, but now I need to use it on Mac. I work a lot with sound, so I use the game keyboard Logitech G13 to speed up the process. On a PC, I assigned keyboard shortcuts to the functions I needed and created a preset specifically for SF to use them instantly with one keystroke. But on the Mac, I see only a very short list of assignments, and among them there are no ones I need and I do not see where they can be added. I need fade in, fade out, normalize, noise gate, volume, go to start/end etc. I used the SF only because it was very convenient with shortcuts, and on the G13 I always have saved preset. Thanks to this, I saved a lot of time. If I can't do this on a Mac, then I don't see any point in using SF at all.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/11/2021, 5:40 AM

@Miloslavskiy

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I suspect there are very few users of SF for MAC who visit and post here, not least because the app cannot run on any version of OSX from Catalina onwards. Hence, I am not sure that anyone will be able to answer your question, sorry.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam