Comments

relate3 wrote on 11/7/2009, 10:24 PM
Anybody????

Surely there is a solution.

Robert
digger2 wrote on 11/14/2009, 9:56 AM

Robert, I'm having the same problems. I installed Addictive Drums (AD) plug-in about 2 months ago and have tried enerything. I was told by the salesman who sold me the product (AD) that any software that supports plug-ins would be compatible. If it is compatible, I need help also.
If I figure this out, I will drop you a line. Please do the same if you figure it out.

digger2

relate3 wrote on 11/14/2009, 2:57 PM
Thanks Digger2, I will certainly let you know. I have sent the same question to support and am waiting for their reply.

Cheers

Robert
relate3 wrote on 11/19/2009, 2:56 AM
Well I got an answer from support and they said just click on "Effects>plugins" and select the plugin inside the plugin manager.

I had already told them that they were not showing up in the plugin manager. I have sent back another request for support but seeing as though it is taking around a week for each reply it is going to take a bloody long time to get a solution.

Without the plugins the program is of no use to me as I have a lot of very old super 8 movies to edit and need at least a noise reduction plugin and a few others to get a decent result.

Cheers

Robert
relate3 wrote on 12/1/2009, 4:03 AM
Well I have given up on Magix and moved onto Cyberlinks PowerDirector 8, which by the way Digger2 has all of the pluggins built right into the program, noise reduction, stabilisation which by the way is almost instantaenous compared to Deshaker, reverse, slow motion etc etc etc etc.

I have asked for a refund, but at the moment they are saying tough luck, we will see.

Cheers

Robert