Comments

KRZYSZTOF-NOWINSKI wrote on 11/24/2018, 2:31 PM
  • is good program , do not know how can copy my music to my PC
  •  
emmrecs wrote on 11/25/2018, 9:37 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

In order to have any chance of answering your question we need a lot more information from you. Please first read this post and supply ALL the details requested there. At the moment we know nothing about your computer, nor even the exact version of Music Maker which you are using. Since you ask about sending music to your desktop we must assume you are creating it on another "machine", perhaps a laptop? Or, is this actually a question about transferring music from Music Maker Jam on your phone? If so, the dedicated area for information on that program is here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

KRZYSZTOF-NOWINSKI wrote on 11/26/2018, 5:57 AM

Cześć, did buy the program is very Good for me, bud small thin , I have gaming computer and is not CD rom , so how I can transfer my music on my PC is any things what I have updraid ? And wher is folder when I can put the music is 2 thinks what I need to know ,

Thank you Regards

emmrecs wrote on 11/26/2018, 6:08 AM

@KRZYSZTOF-NOWINSKI

Thank you for your latest reply. Unfortunately, presumably because of the "translation" to English, it doesn't make a lot of sense!

Can I suggest you write your post in your own language and then use something like Google Translate to convert it to English? Or post in your own language here and we can use Google to translate it.

Also, please don't forget we really do need to be told a lot more about your computer, about the exact version of Music Maker you have and whether it is the Free version, the Plus version or the Premium version.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

KRZYSZTOF-NOWINSKI wrote on 11/26/2018, 8:50 AM

Hallo Again so you Text me I get free edition , I Payd for the program is not free , I need to know if is any chans put music straid to PC , if not that fine

emmrecs wrote on 11/26/2018, 11:43 AM

Hello again.

First, please do not post to the forum anything which contains personal and confidential information. The image which you previously posted contains your personal serial number for the product; by showing it in the forum you allow others to potentially use it. This will cause problems for you because, very quickly, the maximum number of activations possible will be exceeded. As a result, I have removed the image from your post.

Also, please read and follow the advice I gave in my previous post. At the moment you have not told us anything about your computer and, because of the fact you are communicating with us in a different language to the one you speak it is extremely difficult to fully understand what you are needing help with.  So please post in your native language; we will then use an on-line translator to discover what you need to know.

Jeff
Forum Moderator