How do you install WizardFX and CoreFX in ACID or Samplitude?

Ray_ wrote on 8/10/2021, 3:29 AM

Hello, I'm new here.

I just bought a bundle from HumbleBundle that includes WizardFX and CoreFX suites. I have installed those two suites, but I haven't activated them (because the prompt didn't ask me to enter any activation code), and I want to try them in either ACID, Samplitude, or Sound Forge. So the questions are:

1. How do I use WizardFX and CoreFX?
  2. Can I use them both in ACID, Samplitude, and Sound Forge? Or these suites can only be used for one software?

Thank you!

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/10/2021, 4:26 AM

@Ray_ The plugins can be used in any software that supports VST or AU or AAX audio effect plugins. After you have installed the plugins you need to open your audio software and go into the settings where you configure the plugin paths. There you need to add the installation path to the list of plugin paths. Often it is not necessary to add the VST3 plugin paths because they need to use a standard path that most softwares scan automatically. But sometimes you need to do it, too. Then you need to scan the added paths. The program will then find the plugins and add them to the list of available effects. If you load up the plugins for the first time you need to enter the serial number for the suites and your Magix e-mail address.

In SoundForge you can do this under Options > Preferences > VST Effects.

In Samplitude you can do this under File > Program Preferences > System/Audio > Effects > VST/Rewire

In ACID you need to check that View > Plug-In-Manager is enabled. In the Plugin-Manager window you need to click on the fx-button on the top right side. Here you need to add the paths.

Ray_ wrote on 8/10/2021, 9:46 PM

@Ray_ The plugins can be used in any software that supports VST or AU or AAX audio effect plugins. After you have installed the plugins you need to open your audio software and go into the settings where you configure the plugin paths. There you need to add the installation path to the list of plugin paths. Often it is not necessary to add the VST3 plugin paths because they need to use a standard path that most softwares scan automatically. But sometimes you need to do it, too. Then you need to scan the added paths. The program will then find the plugins and add them to the list of available effects. If you load up the plugins for the first time you need to enter the serial number for the suites and your Magix e-mail address.

In SoundForge you can do this under Options > Preferences > VST Effects.

In Samplitude you can do this under File > Program Preferences > System/Audio > Effects > VST/Rewire

In ACID you need to check that View > Plug-In-Manager is enabled. In the Plugin-Manager window you need to click on the fx-button on the top right side. Here you need to add the paths.

It works magixcally ! Thank you very much 🧡🧡🧡