Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/15/2021, 12:34 PM

@Timothy-LITKE

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I assume he gave you his serial/activation key? It would be helpful if you were to tell us the exact wording of the error message you see but I suspect it is to do with the software being registered to a different email address when you attempt to activate it. Is that correct?

If so, you need to ask your drummer to email infoservice@magix.net and request that his registration of the software be cancelled and his name removed as the registered owner of the software. Only when he has done this and Magix have acknowledged that this has been done will you be able to register and activate the software.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Timothy-LITKE wrote on 4/15/2021, 12:51 PM

Thanks he will do that ...it is funny I just need the ability to record a guitar track so I can write the lead parts and the lyrics and melodies...Just a simple function, but these new songs require me to do this as I can not play the guitar parts and write at the same time