How do I get a full refund now, or how can I get it to work as advert

MBolus wrote on 3/16/2022, 11:17 AM

How do I get a full refund now, or how can I get it to work as advertised? I just bought this last weekend, within the 14 day refund period. 
I have searched for days, and cannot find any legitimate tutorials on how to locate the various instruments such as dn-e1 synth, vita guitar etc, or how to really use any features other than copying some loops like a toy. I also read the manual.

Previous versions of Music Maker that I bought worked much better than this 2022 Premium. 

How can loops be triggered by midi? How do I stop the frequent freezing of the program? I have a new fast high-powered OMEN gaming desktop with SoundBlaster X4 ASIO. 

Also I bought the Blades/Runners complete, and also another scores complete which duplicated it, so why would I be charged credit to have 2 copies of same loops? How do I actually reach someone in customer support?

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 3/16/2022, 12:09 PM

To get a refund contact infoservice@magix.net

Instruments are selected from the icon on the left hand side of the track window. Normally on the default track it comes up as Concert Grand.

SP. wrote on 3/16/2022, 1:08 PM

@MBolus You need to install the features from the online shop. Have you done it? Soundblaster audio cards are usually not good enough for audio low-latency realtime audio production. The new one you have also doesn't look like it is for recording since there are no XLR or 6.35 mm inputs. It looks more suited for home entertainment. But it could be that it will work fine with its ASIO drivers.