Comments

SP. wrote on 3/8/2023, 6:10 AM

@Sebastian-Biel Do you mean Music Maker Premium Edition?

All audio loops that come included with Music Maker are for non-commercial use only. You need to buy commercial licenses separately.

You can see all your licenses if you visit www.producerplanet.com and log into your user account. Then look under 'My Products'.

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/8/2023, 6:27 AM

MUSIC MAKER 2023 PREMIUM

https://www.magix.com/us/sem/music-maker-v1/?_oB=premium&cHash=3eed70a961def7ea8d6037e7a5003375

can i post songs on social media for free?

SP. wrote on 3/8/2023, 7:34 AM

@Sebastian-Biel Usually yes, if you don't earn money (directly or indirectly) with your social media accounts.

browj2 wrote on 3/8/2023, 7:41 AM

@Sebastian-Biel

Hi,

In the Music Maker Store and Producer Planet, every Soundpool has information about non-Commercial and Commercial use and gives you a choice as to which one you want upon purchasing. There are references all over the place to the terms and conditions and definitions of each.

Also, at the top of this forum under are 3 Important Posts (stickies) about commercial vs non-commercial use. I suggest that you read these.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/9/2023, 8:21 AM

what is on offer for free shows 3 Soundpools + 1 Collection for a fee
(free choice) can't choose free?

browj2 wrote on 3/9/2023, 10:55 AM

Hi,

Click on one of the credit buttons at the bottom of the screen. This will limit the selection to only those that you can purchase. Select the one that you want. When you go to the payment screen, the credit will be applied and the price will be 0.

I suggest that you choose the more expensive SoundPools.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/10/2023, 4:57 AM

works thanks

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/10/2023, 4:58 AM

how to check the song what to buy to make it commercial?

SP. wrote on 3/10/2023, 5:13 AM

@Sebastian-Biel Sadly, there is not automated process. You can only search for the loop names on your hard drive and make a list of the Soundpools they are located in.

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/10/2023, 5:17 AM

No sense, a computer would do it in seconds :(

SP. wrote on 3/10/2023, 5:25 AM

@Sebastian-Biel You can look in the project settings under the File > Settings menu for a list of all files used in your project. But I'm not sure if this might be helpful in case files were copied into other folders because then you won't be able to read the Soundpool folder names.

Sebastian-Biel wrote on 3/10/2023, 6:16 AM

This program is inconvenient for commercial use because you have to look for the files that are in the songs. No one wants to waste time on this without even knowing how to do it to be sure. It is now used more for play and home use. They should add features to verify the design for commercial use. The user of the program connects to the account produceplanet.com where is the problem to verify the project?

SP. wrote on 3/10/2023, 7:35 AM

@Sebastian-Biel That wouldn't work. Just by buying the commercial license you are not allowed to resell your music. Your composition must also reach a certain level of originality. Read the complete EULA for commercial usage.

Scott-Beckstead wrote on 3/14/2023, 9:29 PM

@Sebastian-Biel That wouldn't work. Just by buying the commercial license you are not allowed to resell your music. Your composition must also reach a certain level of originality. Read the complete EULA for commercial usage.

So basically I just paid a lot of money to amuse myself. This is useless. I think you need to rethink this product.

Scott-Beckstead wrote on 3/14/2023, 9:38 PM

So basically I just paid a lot of money to amuse myself. This is useless. I think you need to rethink this product.

Actually I think I need to rethink this product.

SP. wrote on 3/15/2023, 1:38 AM

@Sebastian-Biel Be aware this isn't Magix support but a user forum and we are all users like you. So this isn't our product.

In the end, most other users get by fine. It's not that hard to go to Producerplanet.com and check your licenses and sort your files accordingly for non-commercial and commercial usage.