Comments

Man o' Lakes wrote on 5/11/2011, 4:44 AM

hi there, once you have chosen your text table and inserted, then you should see arrows pointing outwards at every corner. Place your cursor on an arrow, depress the left mouse button and move accordinly. That should do it. Cheers, M o' L.

southofnonorth wrote on 5/12/2011, 9:57 AM

Thanks for the advice.  I am not using a table, just plain text.  I have chosen the font for the text box and inserted the text.  I have tried every arrow with/without the shift and alt keys, but the margins of the text box remain the same, I can't find any way of changing them.  Any help is appreciated, I am surprised it's not obvious how to do this, it's a standard thing for text.

Regards.

hi there, once you have chosen your text table and inserted, then you should see arrows pointing outwards at every corner. Place your cursor on an arrow, depress the left mouse button and move accordinly. That should do it. Cheers, M o' L.

Man o' Lakes wrote on 5/13/2011, 2:19 AM

OK, but when I do the same in my website maker I get this. Just by going on Text field. I pop my cursor on one of the arrows, depress the left mouse button and can move it. The bottom left cursor of the text field is highlighted in my screenshot, as the mouse is on it.

Man o' Lakes wrote on 5/13/2011, 2:25 AM