Comments

SP. wrote on 12/4/2023, 1:53 PM

@Muradi First try to restart your computer. Please select the Restart option and not the Shut down option.

If this doesn't help please check the audio driver settings. Go to File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI and select an ASIO driver (usually the Music Maker ASIO driver). Then click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Select your audio input and audio output and set the buffer size to something reasonable like 512 samples. Select a bigger buffer size like 1024 samples or 2048 samples in case your system struggles with 512 samples.

I hope it works.

Muradi wrote on 12/4/2023, 2:07 PM

Muradi wrote on 12/4/2023, 2:15 PM

I did a reset, so please help. thanks for the help

SP. wrote on 12/4/2023, 2:41 PM

@clinton-richardson Please create your own topic.

SP. wrote on 12/4/2023, 2:42 PM

@Muradi What are your audio driver settings? Have you tried my recommendation?

emmrecs wrote on 12/5/2023, 4:16 AM

@clinton-richardson

Since your question is irrelevant to this thread it has been hidden.

Please do as @SP. wrote and start a new thread with your question, to include details of exactly which version and edition of MM you are trying to install and information about your computer. This post will show you the level of detail that is extremely helpful to fellow-user who would like to assist you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

clinton-richardson wrote on 12/5/2023, 2:22 PM

Sorry new to the whole thread thing and posted to wrong thread. Thanks for the replies some of gave me

PollyCasper wrote on 1/9/2024, 4:37 AM

I faced some problem like this but when did a reset the problem solved. And yes, if anyone over here facing a problem regarding your essay assignments then I would like to make you smile by sharing https://writinguniverse.com/knowledge-base/ website link with you where you will find the information related to essay assignments.