Help me! Random beeps in effects

MusicGuy-me wrote on 3/9/2021, 9:46 AM

Hello, I have a 100% legit paid version of sound forge 13,

but I get random beeps when I add effects with text saying DEMO version,

I had another pc with sound forge 13 and the same license so I deactivated the license on that pc,

but I went back on my other pc and reponed sound forge and I still get thoose beeps.

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 9:50 AM

@MusicGuy-me Does your PC has a connection to the Internet? Did you use the same effects on your other PC without problems? Some effects are only working in SoundForge Pro. Which version do you have?

MusicGuy-me wrote on 3/9/2021, 9:58 AM

@MusicGuy-me Does your PC has a connection to the Internet? Did you use the same effects on your other PC without problems? Some effects are only working in SoundForge Pro. Which version do you have?

I have a good internet connection, sound forge was working fine on both computers, but I don't

remember exactly when but that's when I started having the issue with Soundforge on this computer

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:00 AM

@MusicGuy-me Have you tried to restart your system? Maybe a license check went wrong and restarting could possibly reset it.

MusicGuy-me wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:01 AM

@MusicGuy-me Have you tried to restart your system? Maybe a license check went wrong and restarting could possibly reset it.

I've been having this issue for a while now not just today.

MusicGuy-me wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:03 AM

as you can see I am activated in the about section (had to censor)

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:19 AM

@MusicGuy-me Are you using the audio studio version or the pro version? Have you used the same effects without beeping in the past?

rraud wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:23 AM

Beeps are typically an indication that a third-party plug-in is not activated. iZotope plug-ins for instance must be activated individually on each PC. Assuming your iZ plugs were previously registered, log-in to your iZotope account.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @MusicGuy-me.

MusicGuy-me wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:45 AM

Beeps are typically an indication that a third-party plug-in is not activated. iZotope plug-ins for instance must be activated individually on each PC. Assuming your iZ plugs were previously registered, log-in to your iZotope account.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @MusicGuy-me.

I don't have izotope, some of the included plugins like EQ say it's a demo version, and I can hear the random beeps

rraud wrote on 3/9/2021, 11:17 AM

Specifically which plug-in(s)? If you cannot find the specific plug-ins and activate, I recommend uninstall and reinstall SF, but uninstall using a third-party uninstaller that can remove left-over registry entries and other pertinent data the OS uninstall leaves behind, which in usually the root of recurring issues. Download the latest SF-13 build from Magix and reinstall including any third-party plug-ins that are in the install manager.
Revo Uninstall and Geek Uninstall are two uninstall utilities that have pro and freeware versions.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/products/revo-uninstaller-free/
https://geekuninstaller.com/download