Help! Cannot find Acid Loops after download

kurt-zimmerman wrote on 1/5/2021, 2:24 PM

So I followed the tutorial below, and these files are not there after I have followed the instructions of download loops and instruments. The install completed with no issues. Any feed back to were these files could be located would be great! They are not were the tutorial says they are. More specifically, there is no common folder.

Side note: it was also disheartening to spend $400 on Acid Pro Next to find out 10 is the most current version at the same price.

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/5/2021, 5:30 PM

@kurt-zimmerman Just search your disc drive for a folder called "Common" or "Loop Collections".

Where have you bought the software? Magix allows refunds if you are not satisfied with your version. Of course this doesn't help if you bought it elsewhere.

kurt-zimmerman wrote on 1/5/2021, 7:26 PM

Hey thanks for the reply. I did search my HD for a the folder called common but it is not there. I was hoping maybe I missed something easy along the way. After you post I tried Loop and Loop Collections with no luck. So I reinstalled each one individually, that did not work either!

I bought it on Dell. So, I think I will just look into another product. This one just seemed right for me, but you never know.

Dan-McGrath wrote on 2/11/2021, 2:30 PM

So, I just bought Acid 11 direct from Magix and I can't find any of the 2,500+ loops that are supposed to be included and can't figure out how to obtain them.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/11/2021, 3:51 PM

So, I just bought Acid 11 direct from Magix and I can't find any of the 2,500+ loops that are supposed to be included and can't figure out how to obtain them.

Go to the "Help" menu and at the bottom "Download Instruments and Loop Collections".