Comments

rraud wrote on 12/10/2021, 1:45 PM

Firstly @klaus-r2451, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community. Do not post serial codes, email or other personal info on this public forum.
You probably need to use the email (that was ported over to Magix in the 2016 acquisition from Sony.) This is assuming you purchased the full version of SF-9 way back when. I do not think it is possible to activate the lite version which was included with a Sony USB turntable.
If you recall your email address, you can download the last SF-9 build from the Magix Service Center or from the Sony archives which should install and activate with your serial and paired user info.

FYI, If you wish to purchase the current version of SF (recommended), your Sound Forge 9.0 serial code can used to get the upgrade (discount) price.

rob-d wrote on 7/5/2023, 9:28 AM

I currently have Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio Version 9.0d (Build 232) and want to know if the upgrade to Magix Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 will work properly if I purchase it on sale.

SP. wrote on 7/5/2023, 9:31 AM

@rob-d Simply install the free trial version and test it on your computer. This is the most reliable way.

rob-d wrote on 7/5/2023, 11:13 AM

How do I download the free trial of the upgrade to Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 from version 9.0???