Have SF12, updated to a new machine with windows 11, display issues

EOHAudioEditor wrote on 7/5/2023, 3:15 PM

I have SF12 and just went to a new machine with windows 11, but now the screen blinks randomly and everytime it does, I have to use a file to "sponge" away the blackness in SF and scroll in all other apps to see the data....

Is this because SF12 is not compatible with windows11?

Or is there a driver fix to this?

I have already tried updating the graphics cards and associated drivers.

Comments

rraud wrote on 7/5/2023, 6:08 PM

I would suggest you email Magix ( infoservice@magix.net ) or request a support ticket.
I do not recall reports of that particular behavior in Sound Forge 12 or other versions of SF (Pro and AS) on Win 11,, If you have Audio Studio 12, that was a unique one-of-a-kind version (pros and cons), which was abandoned in favor of the legacy GUI, which Pro-12 and other versions had.

EOHAudioEditor wrote on 7/7/2023, 10:14 AM

I do have Pro 12, sorry I didn't clarify. I will submit a support ticket, thank you.

EOHAudioEditor wrote on 7/10/2023, 8:49 AM

So I tried emailing the above account ( infoservice@magix.net )  and received a reply from the sales department in Germany, in German....

Are you guys ok?

Problem still on-going...

SP. wrote on 7/10/2023, 9:20 AM

@EOHAudioEditor Please use Google Translator or DeepL.com. This works acceptable for German<->English translation. What was written in the answer?

EOHAudioEditor wrote on 7/10/2023, 2:28 PM

It's a duplicate message of the original, of the ticket created, team is working on it, etc.... same ticket #, thank you.