Comments

GRB wrote on 10/3/2023, 9:18 AM

Open a support ticket with Magix, look for verify email that may have a few questions to finalize the submit. I don't know the answer to your question directly, but I can tell you that I had a few errors with Guitar Rig 6 recently that were not related to Magix, I found them while looking into my PC issues. NI stuff is great, is generally highly regarded, and lots offered with various hardware, but I ended up deciding to just uninstall all of mine prior to having Magix support, but that was my choice, not a suggestion from anyone.

Acid Pro 8 may have issues with newer more heavy loading Vst's like NI stuff, just a guess.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.

Roy-Bailey wrote on 10/3/2023, 8:02 PM

Thanks Greg, I will contact NI and follow through on your suggestions.

Roy

GRB wrote on 10/4/2023, 8:18 PM

Good Luck. Write back to update here for others to know for related issues.

Cheers and may the Music Season be 24/7/365 !

Magix Installed & Loved: ACID Pro 11 / Samplitude Music Studio X8 / Music Maker 2025 Premium / Sound Forge Audio Studio 17 / SF Audio Cleaning Lab 4....

--- Current System: HP Laptop, 64bit, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U with Radeon Graphics, 16gb ram, 256gb SSD, running Win 11 Home and a Seagate 4TB external drive.