getting stressed out trying to get activated almost a year now since I

Michael-Johnson7286 wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:03 AM

getting these numbers to work is what i need. I missed the old way.When I bought this I did not realized There were no dish. Have to go on line to get going.Okay so I go on line and get stressed out trying to get it going/ Keep wanting to take it back to Best Buy, but trying all I ccould firs to get it going. Where is the serial number? getting it confused with the vocher code.#. Is it on my recipe or what? Thanks to everyone who tried to help me.

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:09 AM

@Michael-Johnson7286 Yes, Music Maker needs to be online to be able to load the paid features.

If you have a voucher code you can convert it to a serial number here http://www.magix.com/redeem/

If you have already done this and the number is registered to your user account, you can find it at https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/ under "My Products".

You only need to enter the serial number once in Music Maker. If the number is already registered to your account you just need to log in.

Michael-Johnson7286 wrote on 1/26/2022, 10:47 AM

I appreciate your help I tried what you suggested but continue to be invallidated number. or as it said already been used.

SP. wrote on 1/26/2022, 11:00 AM

@Michael-Johnson7286 It sounds like your coupon was already used. What do find in your user account under "My Products"? Is Music Maker listed there with its serial number?

emmrecs wrote on 1/26/2022, 11:52 AM

@Michael-Johnson7286

You write that you have been trying to get activated almost a year now.

If, as it seems to suggest, your coupon code is actually for the 2021 release of Music Maker, any supplied serial key will be for that specific version. I think that you may now have MM 2022 which will almost certainly require a different serial key if you are trying to install either the Plus or Premium editions.

So, to help us to help you, please tell us exactly which version of MM you are expecting to be able to download and install. (Some indication from you of exactly when you bought the coupon from BestBuy would help!) Then, assuming you have MM installed, please check under Help>About and tell us which version it is. As a guide, MM 2021 is version 29, MM 2022 is version 30.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam