Comments

Rohit-Shukla wrote on 2/25/2022, 2:11 AM

we have tried all option like disable fire wall but not able to activate

emmrecs wrote on 2/25/2022, 3:24 AM

@Rohit-Shukla

These are user to user, public forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff.

Your first post has been edited to remove the image you posted since it clearly includes your personal email address and serial key. Neither of these should ever be posted to a public forum.

For how long have you been attempting to register the product? It is possible the registration server was temporarily off-line, hence the difficulty you are experiencing.

Exactly which firewall and antivirus program(s) are you running?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 2/25/2022, 4:19 AM

@Rohit-Shukla It is also possible that your IP address is blocked by Magix servers. Try running a VPN service,

Rohit-Shukla wrote on 2/25/2022, 5:02 AM

Thanks for reply, we are using forcepoint one firewall & antivirus : mc afee

emmrecs wrote on 2/25/2022, 5:28 AM

@Rohit-Shukla

Thank you for the additional information.

Speaking entirely personally, I would not use any McAfee product! I have seen them described, not wholly inaccurately, as a "virus"!

First, you should try to follow the advice that @SP. gives, and check whether you can connect through a VPN.

However, I strongly suspect your problem is being caused by the fact that, as I understand it, McAfee products do not allow themselves to be disabled so you need to find out how to specifically allow, in your McAfee settings, the connection to the Magix servers to be made.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam