Getting error 24 message

JoeI-Willis wrote on 6/8/2021, 9:51 AM

I had a new hard drive installed and now I have to re-install (Sound forge suite 13) all my programs. I have to have an activation code. I get the error 24. So if I have a serial number and a properly registered product what should I do to be able to do the re-install. I have win 10 64 bit. I would love it if you could show me how to contact tech support. It seems to be a very hard task now a days.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/8/2021, 10:00 AM

@JoeI-Willis Is your old hard drive installation deactivated? You can go to Magix.com and log into your user account and then go to "My Products". There will you find your Sound Forge 13 Suite product data and can deactivate your old installation in case it blocks the reactivation of your current installation.

rraud wrote on 6/8/2021, 11:27 AM

In addition to your serial code, you must also use the same email address that was used when your SF-13 product was registered. Also read Magix support's "How to solve error code 24".

Otherwise if your SF-13 was activated on two (2) PCs prior, you will need to de-activate one, as @SP. stated.

Magix SF products can be activated on two (2) PCs simultaneously. Only one activation for the subscription version (360).

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @JoeI-Willis.